Monday 15 September 2008

Not much actual crafting today

Did a Craft Shop visit this afternoon with Maddy. We had to get some raffle prizes for Craft Club (that is our excuse & we are sticking to it!!) We had a mooch round & found a couple of bits ourselves that had to come home with us :-) You crafters know what ~I mean :-D We were quite restrained bearing in mind that we are going to Harrogate to the Great Northern Papercrafts Extravaganza Cardmaking & Scrapbooking show next weekend so need our pennies for then!
It's our lodger's birthday tomorrow so I had to make a card for him when I got back from Crafty shopping, before I did a viewing at the house & preparing tea & doing some ironing - you know, all the things that get in the way of crafting!!!! ........... Result follows
It's a really nice stamp & I also have the car one too which says Classic. I also did some work on another card but that one is shhhhh atm .............................. will reveal at a later date..............................

3 comments:

maddy hill said...

love the card Rach - shading looks fab !

maddy

Rachelxx said...

Thanks Maddy - think I'm getting the hang of the whisper pens :-)

Calv said...

Love the colouring on this Rachel, it's nice when you get the hang of the blending with pens. Great result!