Wednesday, 21 April 2010

A LO Challenge


This is the layout that I've done for the second part of Lea's challenge over at Charmed Craft Talk.

The challenge was to pick a colour from the photo you were using & use just that colour for the LO, also to use stamping on your LO.

So I chose the red from the sign in my photo, then cropped the photo & printed out the sign slightly larger so that it was prominent & readable. I used my new monkey stamp - isn't he cute? I used my Sizzix dies to cut the frame round the photo (from vellum paper so I use vellum glue to stick) & for the flourishes as well which reminded me of the jungle vines as they curl ......................


See the monkey in the corner? The journaling is on the back :-)



As you can see here!


4 comments:

Kathy said...

Great LO - I love that bright red. The photos are fab and so is the monkey stamp

Sue said...

fantastic LOVE the LO the colour is wonderful

MY BLOG

Karen@CCC said...

Fabulous LO Rachel! Love the colour and everything xxx

Rachel said...

Thank you :-)