Saturday 6 August 2011

Postcard swapping


The theme for the August Postcard swap on UK Stampers is Tea Time
and this is my postcard for the swap.

For the background I used a torn page from an old book & distress inks.


I used a Paper Artsy script stamp & then over stamped with the pocket watch (a freebie from Craft Stamper magazine)


both of the other sentiments are Paper Artsy stamps


The cup & saucer is another Craft Stamper magazine freebie

I firstly stamped it onto the card in the position that I wanted, then stamped another onto white card & inked it & then liquid embossed to make it more prominent & shiny to draw the eye. 

It was then left to dry properly & then stuck down firmly.  

I'm looking forward to seeing the other participants creations now :-)

3 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Great use of the Craft Stamper freebies, fab postcard!

Rachelxx said...

Thank you - just love using those freebies! :-) they are really well chosen.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

FAb colours in this card, almost makes me want to stamp LOL