Sunday 16 November 2008

Visitors (with pictures!)



Well here are the first friends that came to play :-) I used Whisper pens to colour. Colouring when you are laid down is not the easiest thing to do! but it kept me busy for a while colouring Pringle & Pen Pal who are are Sugar Nellies.



Next Winifred Rabbit came & I decided to use the new chalks that I got the other day from Tracy at Creative Treasures




And here is a snap of my visitors all together :-) Aren't they cute? I just have to decide what to do with them now :-)



8 comments:

Hazel said...

Haven't had time to bloghop recently, but just catching up on some fab crafting - very inspirational!

Rachelxx said...

Thanks Hazel :-)

Unknown said...

Very cute group - I know you will find a great way to brighten someone's day with this. Your techniques bring it all alive.

And your Welcome Home card - I know who this is to go to and it will be treasured. I have all the ones you've had to send Pete, Jake and I during our hobo wanderings. Your cards, filled with love, help make new surroundings feel like home MUCH faster! Love you!

Rachelxx said...

Thanks Sari - Yes it is off to Canada :-)

Calv said...

Great colouring Rach....i had a stamp like that once! :)

Rachelxx said...

I haven't got any of those stamps Calvin - just the 3 images to play with. 'Someone' obviously doesn't trust me :-) LOL

My craft space said...

Oh sooo cute the colouring is great rachel, i love these little cuties.
luv val xxxxx

Rachelxx said...

Thanks Val - I enjoyed playing :-)