Thursday 21 October 2010

Think I'm safe ....


.....to post this.
It's the card I've made for my son's birthday on the 27th.
Don't think that he comes in here!


I've layered the image & as it's a big 0 birthday added some sparkle with my gold stickles




The 3 dots are done with stickles & the music notes on the background paper are also emphasised with the sparkle as well as  the numbers.


2 different ribbons - a patterned & a plain & the numbers on the circle then matted onto the scalloped circle (both punches) finished it off.

6 comments:

Claire said...

What a great card for a big "0" Birthday! Your son will love it. Hugs, Claire x

Kath said...

You can have a BIG star for this one,Rachel. Very swish. He will love it.
Kath x

Rachelxx said...

Thanks folks :-)

The stamp silhouette a ctually looks like him! LOL

Effie said...

Great card.. so hard to do men's stuff!

maddy hill said...

fab fab fab - totally cool !

Unknown said...

You never cease to amaze!