Tuesday 29 March 2011

Decisions......


Or


Which do you think hubby chose?

One of the committee members wife was having an op 
& so hubby volunteered me to make the card & purchase the flowers! 
& I'm not even on the committee! LOL

We do not know the lady so I didn't have any guidance as to her tastes so made two cards & let hubby choose :-)


For the first
I used my background stamp with distress ink
& coloured the flower stamp with copics.
I did two & mounted with sticky fixers to give
a 3D effect
and finished with the get well sentiment stamped straight onto the card.



For the second 
I used coordinating papers. I mounted the stamped strip onto the the strip which I edged with my Martha Stewart edge punch.


I used green ribbon & mounted the With Best Wishes sentiment.

So which do you think he chose?
Which would you have chosen?

8 comments:

Claire said...

Well I personally like the first one, but I guess he went for the second one? LOL - Both fabulous cards Rachel. Hugs, Claire x

Tinkertaylor said...

Both great cards but I like the first one too

Kath said...

I reckon he chose the 1st one. I would have done although they are both lovely.
Kath

Anonymous said...

Both lovely but the first one has the edge for me! xx

Angelnorth said...

I'm a white space girl for the most part so I'd have gone for the first one but they're both lovely so it doesn't really matter which one he picked!

Sid said...

Both are super, but I would have chosen the first !!

Scrappy~Sarah said...

First one for me, love them both though

salamanda said...

I would choose the first but suspect he might choose the second.