What a fun time I've had with this!
& problem solving too!
Over at Less is More this week we are challenged to use Acetate on our cards.
I had a packet of Acetate sheets - unused! - so started to play
I had an idea of what I wanted to do & stamped out my image onto the acetate & started to colour with my Copics - it smeared & didn't dry
as you can see here
I solved my problem by stamping with permanent dye on one side & used my Copics to colour on the other side - problem solved!!
I found stamping larger quotes & stamps onto acetate is quite difficult - it took a few goes as it slipped on the acetate & SMUDGED!!
It took quite a few attempts to get a clear enough image - not enough pressure & it didn't stamp all the image - too much & it slipped & smudged!
I managed an acceptable image eventually!
Good job I had a pack of acetate to play with! LOL
I then wanted to try using my embossing folders on the acetate, something I hadn't done before & I loved the effect :-)
........................but then I had the problem of how to adhere the acetate without losing the effect
& without the glue being very visible & spoiling the effect
After trying various methods I dusted off my trusty Xyron & tried that
It dulled down the look of the acetate slightly but this was much better than the obviousness of other methods that I tried.
So then I tried various combinations & now have to decide
which one I'm happiest with
so here you go folks (if you've made it so far!)
Close up of No 1
Close up of sentiment No 2
Close up No 3