Tuesday 12 April 2011

Crafting in the garden...


I've been gardening again today - & even after a soak in the bath 
I'm struggling to move!!

Before the digging of the raised beds, resulting in 
the lack of movement now!! I made my craft project of the day

I just couldn't resist the crafting bug! LOL


The Scarecrow!!

I've called him Fred :-)


He has already scared our scaredy cat!!


& I have to admit to jumping a couple of times myself!! LOL

He is stuffed with straw & the hat is held on with one of Karen's (Charmed Cards & Crafts) hatpins 
- she has loads of other yummy goodies too :-)

I pinched the shirt from hubby - don't think he'll miss it
& the jeans were our lodgers that he was about to chuck in the bin!!
I'm all for recycling & they were far too big for me!:-)

So Hello to Fred the newest member of the family :-0

2 comments:

Angelnorth said...

A very stylish scarecrow, he looks more like a Quentin or a Crispin than a Fred to me ;o)

Scrappy~Sarah said...

He is great