Friday 13 January 2012

January Postcard Swap - Numbers


Over on the UK Stampers forum the January Postcard swap theme is Numbers.

I decided to use lots of numbers on my postcard.

Firstly I used my distress inks to make the background, blending them together where they met.


I then used my new Andy Skinner stamp set, suplemented with other number stamps from my stash.


I then stamped the sentiments onto card, number spelled out on one, cut out & inked the edges then stuck them firmly in place.


So there you have it my postcard to join the other 11 so far this month - why don't you join in - it's lots of fun & it's lovely to receive something special in the post :-)

5 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Love the collection of number-related stuff on this - great postcard!

Hazel said...

This is fab - has come together so well, including all the blending of the DIs x

Kath said...

I like the 'penny for your thoughts'. Clever . Lovely blending , a nice card.

salamanda said...

The numbers are fab and I like the look of the Andy Skinner Stamps.

Rachelxx said...

Thanks everyone :-)

I'm loving my new stamps too :-)