Thursday 12 January 2012

Starting 2012 with a challenge!


Thought I'd take the plunge & enter the Gingersnap Creations Random Redhead Challenge which is 

Candelabras. Chandeliers and Candles



I stamped my images, the candelabra is from my new Andy Skinner stamp set & I believe the chandelier was a freebie with Craft Stamper magazine. 


I layered the matted images which I inked the edges of to give a vintage look, using toning papers.


 I used stickles to accentuate the candelabra & added a touch of ribbon behind the matting & then added the  spiral metal embellishments to finish.

6 comments:

Liz said...

Lovely card and I like the colour choice too

Kath said...

Ooh very swish. I like it Rachel.

Paula Whittaker said...

swish indeed

Angelnorth said...

Lovely, the images look great stamped on to the subtly patterned paper!

Hazel said...

Great to see you blogging again. What a beautiful, elegant card - love it x

Jean Franks Beck said...

This is so elegant! Beautifully done. Thanks for playing along in the Gingersnap Creations Challenge!