Friday 4 May 2012

My 3D postcard


for the UK Stampers swap

The quest was to make a 3D postcard. The normal monthly postcard swap requires you to post the postcard naked (no envelope) so this was a one off swap that could be protected in the post.


I stamped the image & used distress crackle glaze over the copic colour on the wing. The background is distress inks & I used distress inks to colour in her dress.




The butterflies are punches, two different sizes glued together. I emphasised the edges using gold pen.




I used Andy Skinner quote stamps, some beautiful ribbon & some old currency coins & scattered the butterflies .....




I finished off with the bloom, the 3 elements held together with the small brad & the charm.


I boxed the postcard & stamped the box using a stamp set but didn't manage to take a photo in my haste to post!!

No comments: