Friday 10 September 2010

I'm back! Anybody missed me?



Hi folks I'm back - anybody missed me?
Whilst I was away in Oz my friend texted me to tell me that she had passed her driving test! Well Done Kirsty :-) so this was the first card I made after returning home. Just haven't had chance to blog what I've done lately :-( but I'm beginning to get caught up & hopefully back on track with my blogging :-)


The car image is a stamp from Cornish Heritage Farms, which has sadly closed it's doors, coloured in Copics as is the image from the Holly & Maddison digital download from Charmed Cards & Crafts.
I wrote the number plate & Pass myself.


I made the 'torn' L plate freehand & coloured the L in copics & matted it onto matching red card & then mounted it onto the map (from an old map book) using sticky fixers to raise it slightly.

3 comments:

Jackie Elwin said...

great card, I like how you can see through the windscreen to the map below.

Rachelxx said...

Thanks :-) I just cut it out but don't forget to colour the edges :-)

Sue said...

GREAT CARD

so clever