Wednesday 22 September 2010

New Home card


My niece has just moved into her new flat so I made a new home card for her to celebrate.
I used the American Craft papers - just love the colours :-)


I used my Nestabilities to cut the scalloped circle mounts that frame the Paper Artsy birdcage, which I stamped onto the pink patterned paper.
The Home sentiment is on of my old favourites :-)


The future sentiment is also Paper Artsy treated in the same way.


I cut the branch & leaf motifs from the 12x12 paper (which you can see layered underneath uncut) & popped them over the top - they are not fully glued down so give a bit of dimension to the card.


The birdcage is 'hung' with a large pear brad & blooms finish off the card.

Hope she likes it!

6 comments:

Jackie Elwin said...

this is such a pretty card! Love that sentiment too.

Kath said...

A lovely card,Rachel. Ofcourse she will like it! I love both the sentiments.
Kath x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, Rachel. I agree with you - those colours are fabulous.

Lisa

maddy hill said...

I'm sure she will love it Rach ! love the design and the papers are lush !
love maddyx

Rachelxx said...

Thanks for the lovely comments everyone :-0

Karen Mortensen said...

I love that Rachel, beautiful work.
xx