Tuesday 14 October 2008

Second layout



So here is my second layout. My son was a member of the band Xi (formerly Aeon), he was the keyboard player until they disbanded late last year. They had been together for 11 yrs gigging all round the UK. I started printing out the pic of him (top right hand corner) & the ink was running out - it was supposed to be the main black & white focus picture but I liked the effect so it became a 'happy accident' & part of the layout :-)
I used Rockstar paper by DCWV and the matching ribbon & Rock and Roll tag & star. The guitar was given to me by my SIL in the USA (she is an ex radio DJ). I stuck small gems (diamond like) to highlight the Rock Star & Dream on the backing paper & popped on one of the bands badges too.
Think I got the achievement sentiment when I was in the USA & the box with the metal eyelet letters doesn't have a label on it so I'm sorry I don't know who made them.
So there you have it - my second layout.

No comments: