Saturday 14 March 2009

Mothers Day card



I made this Mothers Day card again using Copic markers to colour in. Colours would again fit the Copic Challenge. Again I've had trouble photographing the colour purple - the flowers aren't blue, they are purple!! After all the cute girlie images I decided to use Hamish - boys send cards to their mothers don't they? Didn't seem to go down well with the male of the family though - oh well ..............................................




The inside of the card has some flowers, stamped, coloured & cut out & of course the sentiment.

3 comments:

Geraldine said...

Well what do men know? I think this is very sweet.
Gxx

Rachelxx said...

Thanks Geraldine & I'm sure his Mum would think so too! :-)

Chrissy D said...

This is beautiful! Love your coloring. His mom will love it. Thanks for playing in the challenge!