Wednesday 4 March 2009

Used my 8 Copics again!



Sticky fixers Craft Club last Thursday was fun. I used my 8 copic markers to colour the Sarah Kay image - isn't it cute? I then borrowed the yellow for the birdies. I was pleased with what I managed to achieve with so few copics :-) This is a much better attempt than my first attempt & as with most things I will get better with practice :-) The image was stamped onto card that was cut with nestabilities on the Cuttlebug.




The image was then matted & mounted onto a gatefold card.

7 comments:

Calv said...

Beautiful card Rach, i enjoyed that lesson too. Your colouring is great! :)

Moot said...

That's really lovely Rachel. You obviously won't be buying any more Copices then?...

Sue said...

Lovely Rach - love the shading

MY BLOG

Hazel said...

Lovely colouring, Rachel. I love copics, but definitely need to practise more x

Rachelxx said...

Thanks for the compliments.

I NEED more Copics :-) LOL Practice makes perfect! I've just blogged my disaster with the Copics from yesterday :-) Too much gabbing not enough watching what I was doing!

Paula's ponderings said...

Lovely card Rachel..EVERYBODY needs more copics lol

Paula X

Lynne said...

Love your card Rach, and your colouring it is also one of my favorite Sarah Kay stamps. Lynne x