Tuesday 25 January 2011

Driving test pass card


Our niece has passed her driving test!
She was sneaky & didn't tell anyone that she was taking it! :-)
Congratulations!!
This is the card that I made for her.


I used green bazil card for the background & stamped it with the word freedom using my letter set.
*TIP* - I taped the letters together to make the word so that I could repeat it as a background.


I used my new nesties in the largest size to cut the map out
and placed it over the background papers.


I made the L Plate, coloured it with copics & outlined the L 
with a copic lining pen.


To finish I added the 'antique' used, worn AA key that had been
on my keyring for years!
special for my niece/goddaughter 
tied with red ribbon :-) to complement the red ribbon on the bottom 
& the congratulations sentiment

5 comments:

Claire said...

This is a brilliant card, your Niece with love it. Hugs, Claire x

Minxy said...

Fab card, i love the torn L plate, i cool touch :D

LME said...

Love this my nephew is taking his test soon :)

salamanda said...

Excellent car - love the details, map and l plate

Sheetal Ahlawat said...

Very innovative :)