Wednesday 3 June 2009

Another New Home card



More of my good friends in the USA have moved home - hopefully they will be too busy moving to peek on here! Couldn't wait to share with you all!



Not sure of the technical name for this type of card but I call it a push pull card ....................... Here it is as received shut and then you pull the ribbon tag ............................................



And hey presto - extra pics!



This is the inside of the card before writing the good wishes ......................... that would give it away!!

5 comments:

Kath said...

That is really clever Rachel. A lovely card. I haven't seen one that shows TWO pictures.
Kath x

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

This a lovely technique, now I just need the instructions :) lol
xx

Rachelxx said...

Thanks Kath - it's a nice one :-)

Want the instructions Jennie? Let me know & I'll send them.

Lynne said...

What a clever idea I have not seen one that shows two pictures.

I would like the instructions too please, Rachel.

Rachelxx said...

Tutorial is posted ladies :-)