Saturday 20 June 2009

A Couple of Father's Day cards



For this card I used one of the stamps that I won on blog candy over on Amrosia & Iron - Joannes blog & coloured it with Copics.







For this card I made the rosette using ribbon pleated into a circle & the middle punched out using a circle punch, which I hand wrote No 1 Dad. It was mounted onto the backing paper & the Happy Father's Day sentiment mounted using sticky fixers.







And a sneak peak at my own father's Fathers Day card ........................................
Well it is 11 hours ahead of us in Australia :-) so early morning in Melbourne & already Father's Day :-)



Again using my Cornish Heritage stamp :-) I can see it's going to be a useful one.




And yes I know that the Aussie Mother's & Father's Days are different dates but Mum & Dad are British (& only been in Oz for 4 yrs) & I've been celebrating on the same day for 50+ yrs.....................................

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this card! Brilliant!

Rachelxx said...

Thanks Annie - which one is your favourite?