Saturday 27 June 2009

Whimsy stamp challenge



This is my card for the following challenge over at
Whimsy Stamps Challenge
We have a new challenge for you this week and it's a recipe! We want you to create a project using 2 different patterned papers (or create your own papers with different techniques), 1 ribbon, and 3 embellishments such as brads, buttons, or flowers.



I made the flowers using a punch, using the same 2 different patterned papers which I then put through the cuttlebug swiss dots embossing folder using my Big Shot & used largish brads for the flower middles.The ribbon is from my Ribbon Oasis stash :-)


3 comments:

Rachelxx said...

Umm don't know what happened there?!! Have re submitted as I don't know how to delete the mistake.

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Rachel - love the delicate colours and the layout on this card. Took a peek at your blog because my daughter's name is Rachel, and guess what -I live in Leeds!! Nice to see another local girl in Blogland! Very interested to read about your sticky fixers club - looks like a lot of fun!!
Love, Sylvia x

~Denise Lynn~ said...

I think both projects would work for the Whimsy challenge, no worries! Love this one too, great details with those flowers and the colors are so soft and pretty. Thanks for joining us again! :)