Friday 19 June 2009

50th Birthday Card



Well I can now reveal the 50th birthday card I made for a Craft Club member as we had the birthday meal after Craft Club yesterday & she has the card now :-) Her birthday isn't actually until Saturday so the celebrations began early :-)



I used one of my Big blooms & punches & stamps to create the card.



On the way home later in the day I saw this beautiful double rainbow. I just had to stop & take a photo. By the time I'd stopped the car & got my camera out it had faded a little .......................... but it was a gorgeous sight :-)


3 comments:

Kathy said...

That's a fab card - I bet she loved it.

Great photo too - weren't you lucky to have your camera with you

Rachelxx said...

I hope she liked it Kathy :-)

I was so pleased to have my camera on me - I'd forgotten to use it at the celebrations! The double rainbow was so unusal I just had to try to get it!

Lynne said...

Beautiful card, I'm sure your friend will love it.

Great picture too. Love Lynne xx