Tuesday 14 June 2011

A lovely start to the day :-)

I found out that I've won the Blog Hop over at 
What a lovely start to the day & the sun is shining :-)

Now onto my entry for CHNC this week
The challenge is to use buttons on your Christmas card


I used red buttons as the berries on my holly


I stamped the image using green stazon onto card & then 
using my distress inks stamped the image again in pine needles 
& cut them out & layered them. 
I mounted the card onto green bazil & added the button 'berries'


To finish I stamped the sentiment again in the green stazon ink 
directly onto the card.

6 comments:

Hazel said...

Gorgeous card, Rachel - super holly - and I must remember that red buttons are good for holly - yours look great. Thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 24 - hope to see you again soon. x

Claire said...

This is just stunning for a CAS card hun and I love the way you have used buttons for the berries. Hugs, Claire x

Paula Whittaker said...

congrats on the blog hop win - love your CAS xmas card.

craftytrog said...

Gorgeous! I love the button berries! x

Angelnorth said...

Just had a nice little catch up with the crafting you've been doing while I've been on my hols - lovely stuff! I love this Christmas card, really elegant! Congrats on the blog hop win, looks like a great prize package!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

such a pretty card, those buttons are perfect