Sunday 19 June 2011

Too late - but I'll share!


This would have been my other entry for the LIM In The Frame had I not had an unexpected invite to go out & eat on Fri evening! I'd made it but didn't get it photographed & blogged in time.


The frame was made from a scrap cut out of the external part of the frame that was about to be discarded by my friend - so I rescued it (I'm sure she thought I was going bonkers taking her scrap!!) & I used a square nestie to mask off the inside, both were spray mounted onto the card & the frame area that was produced was inked using distress inks

I then stamped the image into the center & then stamped the sentiment - both straight onto the card as it was a one layer challenge.

I have to say that the meal & night out in good company was very enjoyable! :-)

3 comments:

uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
Wow,, This card is very good and creative,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

Chrissie said...

This is great Rachel, it is a pity that you didn't get it in in time, you have created a stunning effect!
I'm glad I've seen it now though!
Thanks for the pointer!
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"

craftytrog said...

Wonderful! I love the inky frame Rachel! x