Wednesday 22 June 2011

Christmas Wings


The challenge at CHNC this week is Christmas Wings

So for challenge 25 I'd like to see some Christmas wings - in other words, I'd like you to include an angel or a fairy on your card.

This is my Angel


blowing it's trumpet! 

I cut out the pieces of the Angel & positioned it over the paper doily, which I cut out the middle of, & onto the pink Xmas paper background.


I emphasised the wing edge using Stickles



To finish I added the sentiment stamped onto the background paper 
& mounted on white card


I'd also like to enter this for the One Stitch at a Time challenge Things with wings

2 comments:

Hazel said...

This is beautiful, Rachel - love the silhouette angel and the pink and doiley background. Thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 25 - hope to see you again next week. x

Choccy said...

Aww cute !!
Thanks for sharing with us at One Stitch At A Time, for our Things with wings challenge.
Choccy x