Thursday 16 June 2011

Thank you's


Firstly a huge thank you to the Craft Den for this lovely package of goodies that I won on the Anything Goes Challenge Blog Hop :-) Do pop over & have a look - the current challenge is on the theme Here Comes Summer 
open until the 28th June


A Pearl & a Paper pen & bunches of blooms ...


Sparkly ribbon & packets of blooms ....


and a bunch of all this gorgeous lace!

I've already used some of the lace on this


Thank You card
which is winging it's way via Royal Mail to Sheffield ...


The rose background was stamped using a Lindsay Mason stamp.
The main image was stamped & then coloured using my distress inks


I used a piece of 12x12 paper for the left hand border & 
one of the butterflies (cut using my Martha Stewart punch) & also 
the matting of the sentiment. The other butterfly 
was punched from the rose background & the sentiment stamped 
onto a piece of this as well. I added a piece of the scrumptious 
lace between the 2 parts & a piece of red ribbon on the left hand side.

5 comments:

Paula Whittaker said...

pretty card.

Lucy Edmondson said...

What a stunning card! I must try that colour combo; it is so good,

Lucy x

Rachelxx said...

Thank you :-)

craftytrog said...

Congratulations on your win Rachel! Your thank you card is beautiful! x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a fabulous card, love the red with the lace