Friday 10 June 2011

Wintertime blues


The theme at CHNC this week is Wintertime blues. 
We are asked to use blue somewhere on the card - so this is my entry


I used my Copics to colour the image, & coloured 2 of the jackets in blue.


I had fun colouring the checks! 
Just love this gorgeous snowman image :-)
I mounted it using sticky fixers.


I used this tartan checked paper for the background, echoing 
the checks on the jackets, & mounted the sentiment onto the same background paper & inked the edges to make it stand out a little.




I'd also like to enter this for the Sparkles forum Christmas challenge which for June is snowmen, so I think this fits the bill :-)

8 comments:

Hazel said...

What a jolly group of snowpeople! Love it. Thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 23 - hope to see you again next time. x

Valerie-Jael said...

Great card, and fun to see Xmas in June! Valerie

camcraft said...

Oh My .. truly fab. Love your card .. :-)
Carole x

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Adorable, thanks for sharing!
hey, i have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
http://pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

Steph said...

What a sweet card. Not seen that snowman image before! Thanks for joining in on the Anything Goes blog hop, hope to see you again soon x

Lesley said...

Great card, lovely snowman family! Thanks for taking part in the SFCC xx

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, such a jolly snowman.

Thanks for joining us at SFCC.

Huggies Angel